- The Median Home Value in Franklin is up 10.24% in the last 12 months, and 1.19% in the last 30 days.
- The Median Estimated Home Value in Franklin is $434,000 compared to $437,00 in Williamson County, $185,000 in all of Tennessee, and $227,000 in the US.
- List Prices on homes for sale in Franklin are now 13.9% higher than the same time last year.
- The Median List Price on homes for sale in Franklin is $530,000, compared to $516,000 in Williamson County, $186,000 in all of Tennessee, and $99,000 in the US.
- 67% of Franklin residents own their home, 33% rent their home.
You can search active Franklin, Tennessee listings or learn more about the area in our Neighborhoods section of RicePropertyGroup.com at this link.
Wanna know the stats for YOUR neighborhood? Contact us here.
(statistics as of 5/31/17, according to National Association of Realtors)